Personal Attention. Passionate Expertise.
Shannon Staffing has been matching terrific talent with world-class organizations of all sizes since 1985.
At A Glance
- HQ in Central Ohio
- Industrial, Office and Professional positions
- Founded in 1985
- Family-owned independent staffing & recruiting firm
- Passionate and dedicated advocates
Flexible Workforce Solutions
- Project and Contract Staffing
- Long-term and Short-term Temporary Employees
- Temp-to-Hire and Evaluation Assignments
- Direct-Hire Recruiting
- Payrolling Services
- Outplacement and Career Services
- Strategic and Operational Consulting
We are an independently owned professional staffing & recruiting service based in Central Ohio, with affiliates throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Our local ownership with national reach allows us to offer flexible workforce solutions, human resource management services, and growth-focused strategic and operational consulting that’s personalized, not franchised, in Ohio and throughout North America.
Our reputation for quality service and commitment to our employees, plus an ability to offer strategic insights and implement creative solutions, has made us a leading independently-owned staffing and recruiting service in Central Ohio.
OUR DAILY FOCUS
To help individuals and organizations reach their potential by scouting, recruiting and matching talent with world-class organizations of all sizes.
- Put people to work productively
- Enhance employees’ personal and professional growth
- Support clients’ growth, profitability, development and mission
- Enable the pursuit of passions and dreams
We don’t aim to be the biggest. But we do strive to be the best at what we do. We take personal pride in listening intently to — and designing customized solutions for — both our clients and our employees … and will go the extra mile to make it work.
- We are a founding and charter member of the professional Ohio Staffing & Search Association.
- We have been long-time members of the American Staffing Association (ASA), National Association of Personnel Consultants (NAPS), and the International Network of Independent Staffing Services (TempNet), in which we have been leaders as officers, board members, committee chairs and speakers at these and other international conferences.
- Shannon Staffing has been active in, and supportive of, community affairs through participation in Chambers of Commerce, Safety Council, civic and charitable groups, area campus activities, and vocational school programs.