Looking for People?
Finish Planning. Start Doing.
You’ve got dreams. Dreams of growing the business to a certain size, expanding your offerings, or extending your reach.
Go ahead. Finish the strategic plan and set your initiatives and action plans.
From there, why not start off with some flexibility? Shannon Staffing can provide you with the support you need to execute and to succeed.
With a flexible workforce solution — whether it’s contract-to-hire, long-term contract staffing, or direct-hire permanent placement — you’ve got options to stage your investments into your business growth.
You’ve got challenges? We’ve got solutions!
As your Human Resource Staffing Solutions partner, Shannon Staffing will manage the costly and time-consuming employment responsibilities … whether you need employees for a week, a month, a year, or even longer.
Gaining Strength. Adding Flexibility.
- We manage the investment, cost, timing and risk of finding, recruiting and managing talented people.
- You benefit from having a specialized team designing and implementing the advertising, recruiting, screening, interviewing, evaluations, on-boarding, disciplinary, unemployment and workers compensation activities.
- All with the benefit of having the staffing and assigned employees on our payroll – not yours.
- You will work with a dedicated Workforce Solutions Expert to tailor a flexible plan to meet YOUR unique employment and recruiting needs. Personal attention, passionate expertise. No cookie-cutter approach here.
- You can call us 24/7. So when you have an emergency, you can count on us to be there for you.
Envisioning Success. Realizing Dreams.
- Direct-Hire Recruiting – reduces “time to hire” and overall cost.
- Evaluation Assignment – a temp-to-hire solution that reduces your risk of a bad hire.
- Long-Term “Contract” Staffing – provides well-screened candidates to serve as an excellent promotional pool.
- Flexible Supplemental Staffing – to meet your immediate workload demand. No long-term contract and only a 4-hour minimum.
- Planned Staffing Program – workforce planning to help you meet your long-term growth plans.
- Payrolling – reduces loss of expertise in unique employment situations.
- Managed Services – allows you to focus on your core activities and growth objectives.
- Smart Hire Solutions – outsourcing all or part of your recruiting effort increases your HR efficiency and allows your staff to do more with less.
- Outplacement – reduces your long-term cost liability and risk of litigation.