Shannon Staffing uses a proven five-step process to insure that your staffing solution is the best match for both the client and our employee.
- Deep Conversation and Defined Scope – You know your business best … its strengths, its needs, its opportunities, its culture. And we know Staffing and Recruiting. The initial discussions are terrific opportunities to tell us exactly what you want to accomplish, what “ideal” looks like, and the unique aspects about you and your enterprise. At an early stage, your Solutions Manager may make a detailed on-site visit, to learn even more about your specific location.
- Disciplined Employee Evaluation – We pride ourselves on finding and matching terrific talent with world-class organizations of all sizes. Each employee undergoes an extensive assessment that may include skills testing, interviews, work and education reference checks, criminal background checks, physical examinations, drug screenings, client-specific evaluations, and workplace behavior and safety orientations. Combined with the information you have given us about the assignment, this helps to ensure that our employee will be effective and productive.
- Assignment Request – We will work diligently with you to define the roles and responsibilities in new assignments for employees. Our dedicated team aims to thoroughly understand the parameters that define “success.” And to remain responsive to your needs, we are available 24/7 to handle emergency situations and other issues that may need after-hours attention.
- Quality Control – Every client is unique. We tailor our client contact to each client’s preferences, and can conduct initial-day calls and weekly check-ins at your request. Upon request, we can deliver customized reports that support your business decision-making.
- Continuous Improvement Review – During and after an assignment, we encourage candid conversations to discuss areas where you do not feel fully satisfied with an employee’s documented on-the-job performance or our handling of your account. We firmly believe that continuous improvement opportunities lead to closer ties and stronger organizations.