Looking for People?
As your Human Resource Staffing Solutions partner, Shannon Staffing will manage the costly and time-consuming employment responsibilities whether you need employees for a week, month, year, or even longer.
We manage the cost and risk of workers’ compensation and unemployment; advertising, recruiting, screening, interviewing and on-boarding orientation; and we manage the on-going cost of having an employee on our payroll – not yours.
You will have the opportunity to work with a dedicated Staffing Solutions Manager to tailor a flexible staffing plan to meet YOUR unique employment needs. No cookie-cutter approach here.
You can call us 24/7. So when you have an emergency, you can count on us to be there for you.
- Flexible Supplemental Staffing – to meet your immediate workload demand. No long-term contract and only a 4-hour minimum.
- Long-Term “Contract” Staffing – provides an excellent promotional pool.
- Planned Staffing Program – workforce planning to help you meet your long-term growth plans.
- Payrolling – reduces loss of expertise in unique employment situations.
- Evaluation Assignment – a temp-to-hire solution that reduces your risk of a bad hire.
- Direct Hire – reduces “time to hire” and your cost.
- Managed Services – allow you to focus on your core growth objectives.
- Smart Hire Solutions – outsourcing all or part of your recruiting effort increases your HR efficiency and allows your staff to do more with less.
- Outplacement – reduces your long-term cost liability and risk of litigation.
Your Shannon Staffing Solutions Manager will listen to your concerns, ask questions, then work with you to implement the Staffing Solution that will best meet YOUR needs.