Shannon Staffing, Inc. Employee Benefits Package
Shannon Staffing, Inc. offers employees “the best benefits in the business” to enhance the quality of life for you and your family and to make working for SSI a rewarding experience.
- SSI offers free or low-cost skills assessment and evaluations so employees can map out a route to better jobs and career opportunities.
- Employees are also eligible to take online training tutorials to help you reach your career destination.
- Additional career development resources include access to resume and interview tips and job search advice.
Flexible and affordable benefits include:
- prescription drug reimbursement
- term life
- disability insurance coverage
- co-pay for doctor’s visits and a 24-hour nurse call line
Employees are eligible to purchase insurance from day one of their employment with Shannon Staffing.
- Weekly Pay – Employees are promptly paid within one week of submitting their approved timecard.
- Direct Deposit – For your convenience you will have your weekly pay deposited directly into your bank account.
- Referral Bonus – SSI is always looking for good employees like you! As soon as a referral completes 100 hours of work, the referring employee will receive a cash bonus.
- AAA Membership – Eligible employees may request reimbursement for AAA membership.
- Discount Club – Eligible employees may request reimbursement for Sam’s Club membership.
- Holiday Bonus – Employees who meet eligibility requirements may receive a bonus for designated holidays.
- Vacation Bonus – Employees who meet eligibility requirements may receive a vacation bonus.
Working with Shannon Staffing provides flexible employment as well as opportunities to gain valuable work experience that can lead to a career… rather than just a job.
While on assignment, you’re an employee of Shannon Staffing. Please refrain from discussing pay, benefits, or employment with the client. Please talk with your Shannon Staffing representative if you have any questions about pay, benefits, or employment opportunities.