Looking for Work?
We can help!
Thousands of people have found Shannon Staffing to be a great choice when seeking employment, whether looking for a temporary job or a rewarding long-term career.
- As a leading employer that is well-respected in our community, we’ve worked with numerous organizations to provide a variety of opportunities in attractive positions:
- Shannon Staffing offers employment opportunities with some of the best companies in Central Ohio… roles you may not be able to find or access on your own.
- We place hundreds of people in short-term, long-term, part-time and full-time positions each and every month.
- Some of our clients ask us to help find, attract and recruit Direct-Hire candidates. Others like to evaluate new employees before they make a long-term commitment.
- Many of our “temporary” or “contract” employees move on to attain “regular-employee” status with the organizations where they’ve completed assignments.
- Past employer information for references
- Copies of any certifications
- Educational documentation
- Drug screen
…Office & Administrative
…Industrial & Warehouse
…Managerial & Executive
Working with Shannon Staffing provides you with stable employment while giving you opportunities to work with varied employers across different industries, learn new skills and gain valuable experience.
Shannon Staffing uses a seven-step employment process from application to assignment. We want the entire process to be simple, stress-free and effective for you, the client and us.
1. Application – You can apply on-line or in-person at your Shannon Staffing office or local-area hiring event. The following are normally part of the application process:
Additionally, you should know that a criminal background check will be completed. For many manufacturing-related roles, you may be required to undergo a physical exam.
2. Testing – General and job-specific skill evaluations may be completed depending on assignment requirements, your skill level, and interests.
3. Interview – Each candidate is personally interviewed before being considered for an assignment, to ensure that we meet the client’s needs and your career goals.
4. Orientation – Once you are hired, additional state- and federally-required forms will be completed. You must be able to provide proof of identity and employment eligibility. You will complete Shannon Staffing’s safety and general orientations as well as any client-specific orientation before being assigned and sent to a client.
5. Documentation – We will take additional time to make sure that you sign and understand all of the required forms you’ll fill out, and ensure that your employment file is complete.
6. Reference and Screening – Past employers will be contacted for employment references plus driving records and criminal background checks may be completed before you are sent on an assignment. As a drug-free employer, we conduct pre- and re-employment drug screens, as well as random checks during your time of employment.
7. Weekly Timecard and Payroll – Timecards will be reviewed with you before an assignment. To ensure that you are paid promptly, it is your responsibility to submit client-approved timecards in a timely manner. As a Shannon Staffing employee, you will enjoy the benefit and convenience of weekly direct deposit.
Our Staffing Professionals are available to answer questions about the hiring process and your qualifications.
Please feel free to contact us with these inquiries.