Shannon Staffing offers employees an attractive package of benefits to enhance the quality of life for you and your family, and to make working at Shannon Staffing a rewarding experience.
Flexible and affordable benefits include:
- Medical (Fixed Indemnity)
- Prescription Drug (via Reimbursement)
- Term Life
- Short-Term Disability
Employees are eligible to purchase insurance from Day One of their employment with Shannon Staffing.
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- New-Hire Bonus and Employee-Referral Bonus
- Holiday-Pay Bonus
- Vacation-Pay Bonus
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- AAA Membership
- Costco or Sam’s Club Membership
In addition to offering access to multiple employers and a variety of assignment opportunities, Shannon Staffing helps employees build their base of knowledge and skills.
- Assessment: We offer free or low-cost skills assessment and evaluations so you can map out a route to better jobs and career opportunities.
- Training: Employees are eligible to take online training tutorials to help reach their desired career destination.
- Resources: Additional career development resources include access to resume and interview tips and job search advice.
Working at Shannon Staffing provides flexible employment as well as opportunities to gain valuable work experience that can lead to a career… rather than just a job. Working Together. Building Futures.