Looking for Work?
Thousands of people have found Shannon Staffing to be a great choice when seeking employment, whether looking for a temporary job or a rewarding long-term career.
As a leading employer, respected in our community, we have provided opportunities in administrative, industrial, technical, hospitality and management positions.
Shannon Staffing gives you access to employment opportunities with some of the best companies in Central Ohio… opportunities you may not be able to find on your own. We place hundreds of people in short-term, long-term, part-time and full-time positions each month.
Working with Shannon Staffing provides you with stable employment while giving you opportunities to work with varied employers across different industries as you learn new skills and gain valuable experience.
Shannon Staffing uses a seven-step employment process from application to assignment. We want the entire process to be simple, stress free and effective for you, the client and us.
1. Application – You can apply on line or in person at your Shannon Staffing office or area hiring event. The following are normally part of the application process:
- Past employer information for references
- Copies of any certifications
- Educational documentation
- Drug screen
Additionally, you should know that a criminal background check may be completed.
2. Testing – General and job-specific skill evaluations may be completed depending on assignment requirements, your skill level, and interests.
3. Interview – Each candidate is personally interviewed before being considered for an assignment to insure we meet the client needs and your career goals.
4. Orientation – Once you are hired, additional state and federally required forms will be completed and you must be able to provide positive identification and employment eligibility. You will complete Shannon Staffing safety and general orientations as well as any client-specific orientation before being sent to a client.
5. Documentation – We will take a few additional minutes to be sure you have signed and understand all the required forms you completed, and we will insure your employment file is complete.
6. Reference and Screening – Past employers will be contacted for employment references and DMV or criminal background checks may be completed before you are sent on an assignment. As a drug-free employer, we conduct pre- and re-employment drug screens.
7. Timecard and Payroll – Timecards will be reviewed with you before an assignment. To ensure that you are paid promptly, it is your responsibility to submit client approved timecards in a timely manner. As a Shannon Staffing employee, you will enjoy the benefit and convenience of weekly direct deposit.
Our Staffing Professionals are available to answer your questions about the hiring process and your qualifications. Please feel free to contact us with any concerns you may have.