Working Together. Building Futures.
Staffing. Placements. Workforce Solutions.
We match top talent with attractive jobs in Central Ohio for Industrial, Office & Administrative, and Professional & Managerial roles.
Looking for WORK?
Looking for PEOPLE?
- …Professional expertise.
- ……Proactive communication.
- ………Personal attention.
- …………Passionate energy.
- ……………POWERFUL RESULTS.
We deliver incomparable staffing and recruiting services built upon strategic perspective, extensive know-how, superior service, open communication, and outstanding execution.
We match top talent with attractive jobs in Central Ohio, and that helps create win-win results for both employees and clients! And as a result, we’ve been named a Best Staffing Service firm in an area survey of Gannett Newspaper readers in Central Ohio.
ROLES WE HELP FILL
- Light Industrial & Skilled Trades / Manufacturing / Operations
- Office, Clerical & Administrative Support
- Accounting & Finance / Business Support and Analysis
- Warehouse / Logistics / Distribution
- Information Technology / Data
- Professional & Managerial
- Sales and Marketing / Customer Service and Support
JOB TYPES WE HELP MATCH
- Permanent Placement / Direct Hire
- Temporary / Contract / 1099
- Temp-to-Hire / Evaluation Assignment
We help individuals and organizations reach their potential by Scouting, Recruiting and Matching talent with world-class organizations of all sizes.
We aim to…
- …Put people to work productively
- …Enhance employees’ personal and professional growth
- …Support clients’ growth, profitability, development and mission
- …Enable the pursuit of passions and dreams
We don’t seek to be the biggest. But we do strive to be the best at what we do.
We match top talent with attractive jobs. We take personal pride in listening intently to — and designing customized solutions for — both our clients and our employees … and will go the extra mile to make it work.
Working Together. Building Futures.
Shannon Staffing offers employees an attractive package of benefits to enhance the quality of life for you and your family, and to make working at Shannon Staffing a rewarding experience.
Flexible and affordable benefits include:
- Medical (Fixed Indemnity)
- Prescription Drug (via Reimbursement)
- Term Life
- Short-Term Disability
Employees are eligible to purchase insurance from Day One of their employment with Shannon Staffing.
- Attractive Market-based Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- New-Hire Bonus and Employee-Referral Bonus
- Holiday-Pay Bonus
- Vacation-Pay Bonus
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Discount
To view plan summaries and benefits documents, follow this link to our Employment Documents.
Working at Shannon Staffing provides flexible employment as well as opportunities to gain valuable work experience that can lead to a rewarding career… rather than just a job. Working Together. Building Futures.
NEW TO TEMPORARY STAFFING?
Around three million temporary and contract employees work for America’s staffing companies during an average week.
- These individuals are employees of the Staffing Firm, and are assigned to Client organizations on long-term or short-term assignments based upon individual skills and abilities.
- Clients seek help from Staffing Firms for workforce flexibility, access to talent, and important gaps in their workforce. Clients may pick individuals to convert from ‘Temporary Employee’ to ‘Direct-Hire’ of the Client organization.
- Employees receive competitive pay, set by the individual Clients and the local labor marketplace.
- Candidates do NOT pay a fee to the Staffing Firm, and the Staffing Firm does NOT take a cut of wages; instead, Clients pay the Staffing Firm a fee separate from the employee’s wages.
During the course of a year, America’s staffing companies hire 16 million temporary and contract employees.
- Most staffing employees (73%) work full time (roughly 40 hours per week), comparable to the overall workforce (74%).
- Six in 10 staffing employees (64%) work in the industry to fill in the gap between jobs or to help them land a job.
- One in five (20%) cite schedule flexibility as a key reason for choosing temporary/contract work.
Staffing employees work in virtually all occupations in all sectors:
- 36% Industrial
- 24% Office–Clerical and Administrative
- 21% Professional–Managerial
- 11% Engineering, Information Technology, and Scientific
- 8% Health Care
Staffing companies offer a wide range of employment-related services and opportunities:
- Temporary and contract staffing
- Recruiting and permanent placement
- Outsourcing and outplacement
- Human resource consulting
Our Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic