We partner with diverse companies and candidates to match top talent with world-class organizations of all sizes.
Looking for WORK?
Looking for PEOPLE?
- Professional expertise.
- Proactive communication.
- Personal attention.
- Passionate energy.
- POWERUL RESULTS.
We deliver elite staffing and recruiting services built upon strategic perspective, extensive know-how, superior service, and open communication. And as a result, we help create incomparable win-win results that have led us to be named a “Best Staffing Service” firm in an area survey of Gannett Newspaper readers in Central Ohio.
ROLES WE HELP FILL
- Light Industrial & Skilled Trades / Manufacturing / Operations
- Office, Clerical & Administrative Support
- Accounting & Finance / Business Support and Analysis
- Warehouse / Logistics / Distribution
- Information Technology / Data
- Professional & Managerial
- Sales and Marketing / Customer Service and Support
JOB TYPES WE HELP MATCH
- Permanent Placement / Direct-Hire
- Temporary / Contract Staffing
- Temp-to-Hire / Evaluation
We help individuals and organizations reach their potential by scouting, recruiting and matching talent with world-class organizations of all sizes. We aim to…
- …Put people to work productively
- …Enhance employees’ personal and professional growth
- …Support clients’ growth, profitability, development and mission
- …Enable the pursuit of passions and dreams
We don’t aim to be the biggest. But we do strive to be the best at what we do. We take personal pride in listening intently to — and designing customized solutions for — both our clients and our employees … and will go the extra mile to make it work.
Working Together. Building Futures.
Shannon Staffing offers employees an attractive package of benefits to enhance the quality of life for you and your family, and to make working at Shannon Staffing a rewarding experience.
Flexible and affordable benefits include:
- Medical (Fixed Indemnity)
- Prescription Drug (via Reimbursement)
- Term Life
- Short-Term Disability
Employees are eligible to purchase insurance from Day One of their employment with Shannon Staffing.
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- New-Hire Bonus and Employee-Referral Bonus
- Holiday-Pay Bonus
- Vacation-Pay Bonus
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- AAA Membership
- Costco or Sam’s Club Membership
In addition to offering access to multiple employers and a variety of assignment opportunities, Shannon Staffing helps employees build their base of knowledge and skills.
- Assessment: We offer free or low-cost skills assessment and evaluations so you can map out a route to better jobs and career opportunities.
- Training: Employees are eligible to take online training tutorials to help reach their desired career destination.
- Resources: Additional career development resources include access to resume and interview tips and job search advice.
Working at Shannon Staffing provides flexible employment as well as opportunities to gain valuable work experience that can lead to a career… rather than just a job. Working Together. Building Futures.
To view summaries and plan documents, follow this link to our Employment Documents.
NEW TO TEMPORARY STAFFING?
Around three million temporary and contract employees work for America’s staffing companies during an average week.
- These individuals are employees of the Staffing Firm, and are assigned to Client organizations on long-term or short-term assignments based upon individual skills and abilities.
- Clients seek help from Staffing Firms for workforce flexibility, access to talent, and important gaps in their workforce. Clients may pick individuals to convert from ‘Temporary Employee’ to ‘Direct-Hire’ of the Client organization.
- Employees receive competitive pay, set by the individual Clients and the local labor marketplace.
- Candidates do NOT pay a fee to the Staffing Firm, and the Staffing Firm does NOT take a cut of wages; instead, Clients pay the Staffing Firm a fee separate from the employee’s wages.
During the course of a year, America’s staffing companies hire 16 million temporary and contract employees.
- Most staffing employees (73%) work full time (roughly 40 hours per week), comparable to the overall workforce (74%).
- Six in 10 staffing employees (64%) work in the industry to fill in the gap between jobs or to help them land a job.
- One in five (20%) cite schedule flexibility as a key reason for choosing temporary/contract work.
Staffing employees work in virtually all occupations in all sectors:
- 36% Industrial
- 24% Office–Clerical and Administrative
- 21% Professional–Managerial
- 11% Engineering, Information Technology, and Scientific
- 8% Health Care
Staffing companies offer a wide range of employment-related services:
- Temporary and contract staffing
- Recruiting and permanent placement
- Outsourcing and outplacement
- Human resource consulting
Our Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic