Let’s Stay Safe and Healthy!
NEW — REMOTE WORKING | In-Person Actions by Pre-Arrangement Only
The State of Ohio is presently operating under a Stay-at-Home Order. We are working out-of-the-office, using our remote access to all of our systems.
Our operations continue normally, and we are able to process job-order requisitions, job applications, payroll and other employee-focused tasks. In very specific and very limited circumstances (contact us for a pre-arrangement), we will be able to meet in-person as needed and only as legally required or allowed.
If you need assistance, you can always:
- CALL: (740) 397-2040
- EMAIL: MountVernon@ShannonStaffing.com
- GO ONLINE: www.ShannonStaffing.com
- APPLY: www.ShannonStaffing.com, then choose
- ‘Search Our Jobs’ or ‘Apply Now’
- MAIL/DROP: Items can be dropped off at our mailbox: 100 E Ohio Ave, Mount Vernon, OH 43050
Thank you for your understanding! We wish you and your loved ones Health and Safety!
As schools and governments make moves to keep people safe, and awareness and concerns spread regarding COVID-19 (novel coronavirus), we want you to know that YOU are our #1 priority.
We are keeping up-to-date with the most recent information available from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (www.cdc.gov) as well as the Ohio Department of Health (https://odh.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/odh/home).
In addition, when our office is open we are doing the following to keep our office a safe and healthy place for our visitors, guests and team members:
1. Listening to experts and following CDC recommendations and the Ohio Department of Health guidelines for cleaning and gathering.
2. Asking those who are sick, who have traveled to areas with ongoing COVID-19 spread, or who have compromised immune systems to re-schedule office visits to a later date.
3. Cleaning and disinfecting more frequently with antibacterial & antiviral wipes and cleaning solutions.
4. Avoiding shaking hands, emphasizing social distancing, eliminating non-essential work travel, and minimizing any physical contact.
5. Providing gloves for our in-office employees, as needed, when interacting with visitors.
For our assignment employees and prospective office visitors:
1. Stay home if you are not feeling well, and contact your physician. (Please keep us informed so that we can convey your expected absence to those who need to know at your assignment location.)
2. Wash with soap and water to destroy the virus. Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds. (While an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 60%–95% alcohol can be used, it’s best to reserve those resources for work locations where soap and water are not readily available.) If your hands are visibly dirty, soap and water should be used rather than an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
3. Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose, mouth).
4. Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, and immediately throw the tissue in the trash.
5. As always, it is especially important to clean hands after going to the bathroom; before and after eating; and after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
6. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
7. Do not wear a face mask unless you are showing symptoms of respiratory illness (including COVID-19).
To help our clients manage their businesses through the unexpected absences of employees, we are:
1. Encouraging any sick employees to stay home and contact their physician, and recover by following the advice of their physician.
2. Offering replacement employees, whenever available, to back-fill open positions.
3. Keeping open lines of communications with clients, even if our office is closed, through our 24x7x365 email and phone systems.
4. As always, maintaining remote, contingency access to all of our processing systems, including payroll.
Our actions and precautions are intended to help address the challenges, fears and uncertainty of the situation. If you have any remaining questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Thank you for being part of our Shannon Staffing community.
We remain committed to our mission: